Persistence (CURRENCY:XPRT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. One Persistence coin can now be purchased for $3.89 or 0.00006754 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Persistence has a market cap of $36.09 million and approximately $1.45 million worth of Persistence was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Persistence has traded 21.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.15 or 0.00055876 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00021992 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $362.41 or 0.00629935 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.85 or 0.00083171 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001741 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Persistence was founded in Singapore in 2019, is a network of sovereign chains hosting Open Finance dApps (Exchanges & Marketplaces), which facilitate matching of entities with surplus capital (lenders) to entities that require capital (borrowers). The Persistence main-chain is secured by a distributed set of Validators and the native Persistence token, $XPRT.The Persistence Platform is designed to be business-friendly. As such, the expectation for the majority of the app-chains is to not have a token with any monetary value or be traded directly in open markets as cryptocurrencies. These app-chains however have distributed third-party validators who need to be rewarded and slashed depending on their performance. This (dis)incentivization takes place using the $XPRT token at the main-chain level. In order for the (dis)incentivization to take place using the $XPRT token, the Persistence main-chain tracks the block headers (through Interchain communication) of each app-chain to track pre-defined performance metrics. Persistence announced a StakeDrop campaign on the following dPoS/nPoS networks: Cosmos Network, Terra, Kava Labs, IRISnet, Polkadot, Matic Network and Tezos.Read the official announcement here. “
Buying and Selling Persistence
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Persistence directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Persistence should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Persistence using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Persistence Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Persistence and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.