Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded up 13.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Nxt has a total market cap of $67.87 million and approximately $1.79 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Nxt has traded up 18.8% against the dollar. One Nxt coin can currently be bought for $0.0679 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00027070 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.49 or 0.00023337 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00002612 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00010966 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00005510 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00005720 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 167.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Nxt is an open-source blockchain platform and the first to rely entirely on a proof-of-stake consensus protocol. Launched in November 2013 and written from scratch in Java, Nxt is proof that blockchain technology is not only about simple transfer of value but also has the potential to revolutionize many aspects of our lives with the various decentralized applications that can be built with it. Today, Nxt remains one of the most tested and reliable platforms in the industry, influencing numerous other projects. With its many easy to use modular built-in features, Nxt covers most of the dApp use cases and at the same time is perfectly suitable for private blockchain implementations. Where did NXT come from? Nxt is an iconic project in the history of blockchain development. Launched as early as November 2013 it represents the first pure proof of stake blockchain ever deployed. Started by an anonymous developer who disappeared shortly thereafter, with a crowdsale that raised only a symbolic amount, the Nxt project formed a wonderful community around it, and gave birth to many successful follow-up projects, including own Ardor platform. What are the advantages of NXT? NXT has simple but flexible architecture makes blockchain adoption easy, andcan be extended to fit any public or private use case.Nxt was the first blockchain to launch a user-friendly and yet fully decentralizedasset exchange. Anyone can issue and trade tokens on top of Nxt, and orders arematched and executed directly on the blockchain itself.The Nxt blockchain has been live in production for more than 6 years withvirtually no downtime, no major bugs, and no successful exploits. Millions of Nxttransactions have been conducted reliably, establishing its reputation as one ofthe most secure platforms in the blockchain industry.”
Buying and Selling Nxt
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.