Neutrino USD (CURRENCY:USDN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 8th. One Neutrino USD coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00001737 BTC on major exchanges. Neutrino USD has a market cap of $224.48 million and approximately $10.50 million worth of Neutrino USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Neutrino USD has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001739 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $40.46 or 0.00070327 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $152.91 or 0.00265791 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00005623 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $452.55 or 0.00786611 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $57,287.09 or 0.99574655 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00017034 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $402.22 or 0.00699121 BTC.
Neutrino USD Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Neutrino USD (USDN) is an algorithmic crypto-collateralized stablecoin pegged to the US dollar. All operations involving USDN, such as issuance, collateralization, staking and reward payouts, are fully transparent and governed by a smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Neutrino USD
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neutrino USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neutrino USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neutrino USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neutrino USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neutrino USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.