Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded up 17.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. In the last seven days, Kin has traded up 3.6% against the dollar. Kin has a total market cap of $564.48 million and approximately $9.41 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001677 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $40.75 or 0.00070462 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $148.37 or 0.00256574 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00005485 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00027138 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00010418 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.25 or 0.00054035 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $456.76 or 0.00789854 BTC.
Kin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activities such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem. The Kin token will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. Kin is migrating to the new kin blockchain, which is a fork of the Stellar blockchain and is based on a technology different from that of the existing Ethereum-based Kin. Kin will be enabling all ERC20 Kin token holders to swap their tokens for the new Kin Coin, which will be native to the Kin blockchain. All participants in the Kin Ecosystem, token holders and developers alike, will be completing the migration over the coming months. Kin will provide several procedures for swapping ERC20 Kin tokens for the new Kin Coin. Kin is not mineable and does not use proof of work (PoW). Instead, Kin uses SCP, the stellar consensus protocol. “
Kin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.