INT Chain (CURRENCY:INT) traded up 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. In the last week, INT Chain has traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar. One INT Chain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0240 or 0.00000211 BTC on major exchanges. INT Chain has a total market capitalization of $10.81 million and approximately $889,058.00 worth of INT Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00056397 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00022670 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.55 or 0.00045926 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $368.09 or 0.00636716 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.47 or 0.00083843 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
INT Chain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Internet Node team aims to create a new generation of Internet of Things system to improve the interconnection within the whole network. The system will allow different types of devices to be connected to different parallel chains, meaning INT will work as a blockchain application platform which is object-oriented IoT. Furthermore, the INT team will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a reliable data source for all kinds of distributed IoT applications and industrial ecology with a secure and private infrastructure. Designed for easy integration with any IoT protocol, with a use case driven approach, innovative “double-chain” network architecture, an advanced decentralized P2P protocol, custom smart contract development and with integrated and optimized SDN, blockchain, and fog computing technologies that follow the “cycle progressive application” model. Internet Node token (INT) will be used as the medium of exchange within the platform. “
Buying and Selling INT Chain
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as INT Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire INT Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy INT Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for INT Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for INT Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.