Hacken Token (CURRENCY:HAI) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. Hacken Token has a total market capitalization of $96.27 million and $814,737.00 worth of Hacken Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Hacken Token has traded 22.6% higher against the US dollar. One Hacken Token coin can now be purchased for $0.39 or 0.00000676 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00001673 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.36 or 0.00070242 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.94 or 0.00264415 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00005623 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $450.69 or 0.00784301 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $57,369.36 or 0.99836289 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00016983 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $402.08 or 0.00699721 BTC.
About Hacken Token
According to CryptoCompare, “Hacken was founded in 2017 in Kyiv, Ukraine by security specialists and hackers to deliver cybersecurity solutions to companies and individuals. Now Hacken is a cybersecurity consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security. Hacken Cybersecurity Services is a part of Hacken Group, including CER.live, HackenAI, and HackenProof. Hacken’s HAI Token is a native utility token that powers virtually all of the activities within the Hacken Ecosystem. The Hacken Token can be used for discounted HackenAI subscription fees, acquisition of Hacken Club membership, and even purchasing corporate and crypto exchanges cybersecurity services within the Hacken Ecosystem. The original HKN ERC-20 token has now been converted into HAI and is no longer tradable on cryptocurrency exchanges. To swap ERC20 HKN into HAI, please follow the instructions here. “
Buying and Selling Hacken Token
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hacken Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hacken Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hacken Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hacken Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hacken Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.