GeoDB (CURRENCY:GEO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. GeoDB has a market capitalization of $33.97 million and $188,771.00 worth of GeoDB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GeoDB coin can currently be purchased for about $1.58 or 0.00002731 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, GeoDB has traded 14.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00056397 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.11 or 0.00022670 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $368.09 or 0.00636716 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.47 or 0.00083843 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. Website announcement: “Our POW blockchain is now considered developer abandoned. Please remove it from all mining pools. We have reached out to the Yobit exchange to request they delist the original blockchain, but no response was ever provided. Please remove the YoBit market listing from all price discovery calculations.GeoCoin is now an ERC20 Token on the Ubiq Network. We migrated a snapshot of all balances in January 2018, captured at block # 1568125. The ERC20 token is currently trading at Bittrex and Cryptopia exchanges.” “
GeoDB Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoDB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoDB should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GeoDB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoDB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoDB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.