Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. During the last week, Cred has traded 47.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Cred coin can currently be bought for $0.0143 or 0.00000025 BTC on popular exchanges. Cred has a total market cap of $12.01 million and approximately $1.60 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.13 or 0.00055638 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00022479 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.44 or 0.00083882 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $362.89 or 0.00628466 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00030219 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cred (LBA) is a cryptocurrency token and operates on the Ethereum platform. It is a decentralized lending ecosystem that facilitates global open access to credit. LBA is a global utility token that enables superior rates on digital assets. Cred lends USD, Euros and other fiat currencies with your crypto assets as collateral. No need to sell your crypto, simply access a secured line of credit. Cred offers the most competitive interest rates on digital assets such as BTC, XRP, ETH and fiat currencies such as the USD and EURO. Access your earning potential through one of Cred’s many partners. No minimum investment size, no hidden fees, just great returns. Earn up to 10% on your digital assets including crypto, fiat, and precious metals. Cred has one of the most comprehensive insurance policies available on the market, including Cyber hacking, E&O and regulatory coverage. Cred works with Lockton, one of the world’s largest privately owned, independent insurance brokerage firms, and with some of the largest insurance underwriters in the world. “
Buying and Selling Cred
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cred should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.