Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded down 23% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. In the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. Woodcoin has a total market cap of $856,746.34 and approximately $82,368.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Woodcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000217 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49,103.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,580.88 or 0.03219458 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $178.72 or 0.00363966 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $524.94 or 0.01069033 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $222.67 or 0.00453473 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $190.61 or 0.00388183 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.54 or 0.00263798 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.53 or 0.00023484 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Woodcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.