NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One NuShares token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. NuShares has a market capitalization of $1.08 million and $83.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, NuShares has traded down 18.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00010567 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 167.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000323 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.