Trias (CURRENCY:TRY) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. During the last week, Trias has traded down 0.5% against the US dollar. One Trias coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Trias has a market cap of $620,465.93 and $1.00 worth of Trias was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00051751 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $311.02 or 0.00677516 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00031944 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 34% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00038686 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006278 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00057231 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,954.24 or 0.04257010 BTC.
Trias Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Trias is an all-platform-supported (Server, PC, Mobile, IoT, etc.) native-application-compatible smart contract execution platform, development framework, and collaborating ecosystem. TRIAS aims to define a new-generation all-platform-supported public chain system. Trustworthy and Reliable Intelligent Autonomous Systems make people trust in machines. “
Buying and Selling Trias
Trias can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trias directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Trias should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Trias using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trias Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trias and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.