EnterCoin (CURRENCY:ENTRC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. EnterCoin has a market capitalization of $365,043.67 and approximately $32,425.00 worth of EnterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, EnterCoin has traded up 26.1% against the dollar. One EnterCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0641 or 0.00000138 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.94 or 0.00051446 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $319.35 or 0.00686416 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00030859 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.67 or 0.00037976 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006183 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.53 or 0.00057029 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002155 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002149 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,991.30 or 0.04280079 BTC.
EnterCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EnterCoin was built as an alternative payment solution for the financially excluded communities. Entercoin claims to be one of the first tokens that can be used as an alternative currency for regulated peer to peer transactions in the Middle East, North Africa and South-East Asia. ENTRC is a ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling EnterCoin
EnterCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EnterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EnterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EnterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EnterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EnterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.