CryptoCarbon (CURRENCY:CCRB) traded down 19.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One CryptoCarbon coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0049 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, CryptoCarbon has traded 47.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. CryptoCarbon has a market capitalization of $120,172.38 and $1,139.00 worth of CryptoCarbon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.72 or 0.00052836 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $357.60 or 0.00734643 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00030882 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00037874 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00006225 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00057778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,211.16 or 0.04542524 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002054 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CryptoCarbon is an Ethereum-based token issued using the EToken Protocol, which is a set of Ethereum smart contracts. It has a adjustable token supply. CryptoCarbon is backed by CRYPTOCARBON GLOBAL LTD and it is currently accepted for many services and products sold by a UK based company BEE-ONE UK LTD. “
CryptoCarbon Coin Trading
CryptoCarbon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoCarbon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoCarbon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoCarbon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoCarbon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoCarbon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.