Azbit (CURRENCY:AZ) traded down 47.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Azbit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Azbit has traded down 50.8% against the U.S. dollar. Azbit has a total market capitalization of $227,098.29 and approximately $153.00 worth of Azbit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.72 or 0.00052836 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $357.60 or 0.00734643 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00030882 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00037874 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00006225 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00057778 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,211.16 or 0.04542524 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002054 BTC.
Azbit Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Azbit is a crypto financial platform. It works as a crypto banking institution and provides users with exchange services with a built-in margin and algorithmic trading. Azbit is an investment platform that offers social copytrading (mimic other traders movements), SAMM accounts, and portfolio management tools. In addition, a multicurrency digital wallet is available at the platform for the users to store and manage their digital assets. The team Azbit is developing a project on the capitalization of more than 4k coins on https://cmc.io. The Azbit Token (AZ) is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is a utility token that allows users to pay exchange fees at a discounted rate when using platform services. “
Azbit Coin Trading
Azbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Azbit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Azbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Azbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.