Axe (CURRENCY:AXE) traded down 14.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Axe has a total market cap of $365,864.63 and $7,767.00 worth of Axe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Axe coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0695 or 0.00000151 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Axe has traded 35.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $346.58 or 0.00754970 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded down 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 28% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Axe Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Axe’s total supply is 5,260,968 coins. The Reddit community for Axe is /r/AXErunners and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Axe’s official website is axerunners.com. Axe’s official Twitter account is @axerunners and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Axe is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the x11 algorithm. Axe features a second layer network of masternodes that process private and near-instant transactions. “
Buying and Selling Axe
Axe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Axe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Axe should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Axe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Axe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Axe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.