Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded down 23.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Over the last week, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Atomic Wallet Coin has a market cap of $15.24 million and $49,861.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atomic Wallet Coin coin can currently be purchased for $1.44 or 0.00003130 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $207.09 or 0.00451109 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.91 or 0.00067330 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00000982 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00051751 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $311.02 or 0.00677516 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00031944 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 34% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00038686 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomicwallet also features instant exchange options – Changelly and ShapeShift. Atomic Wallet will issue own token, called the AWC (Atomic Wallet Coin). A strict limit of 100M AWC will be created, never to be increased. AWC will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC20. On April 30rd 2019, 50% of the AWC Token emission has been burnt on the Ethereum Blockchain and the same amount released on the Binance Mainnet. Now you can use two ways swap tool between ERC20 and BEP2 tokens. “
Buying and Selling Atomic Wallet Coin
Atomic Wallet Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.