CoTrader (CURRENCY:COT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 3rd. One CoTrader coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. CoTrader has a total market capitalization of $1.93 million and approximately $74,178.00 worth of CoTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CoTrader has traded up 75.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.55 or 0.00065350 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 34.4% against the dollar and now trades at $405.81 or 0.01080315 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00005725 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.40 or 0.00046326 BTC.
- SushiSwap (SUSHI) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00040577 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002666 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,721.65 or 0.04583213 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00015897 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.41 or 0.00019735 BTC.
CoTrader Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CoTrader is a Blockchain-based investment funds marketplace. It intends to provide novice users with the tools to automatically execute the same trading actions as some of the most successful crypto traders. There are two main entities in the CoTrader platform, the co-trader that acts as an investor, and the trader that would be the fund manager. By leveraging the smart contracts, the platform allows the co-trader to invest without sending his crypto assets to the trader. The COT token is an ERC20-based cryptocurrency. Developed by CoTrader, the COT token can be used by traders and co-traders to pay or receive fees. “
CoTrader Coin Trading
CoTrader can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoTrader should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.