Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Metaverse ETP has a market cap of $24.87 million and approximately $2.24 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003094 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Coinsuper, CoinBene and TOPBTC. In the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded 10.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $286.56 or 0.02767745 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.04 or 0.00116283 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009838 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006793 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 26% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinBene, Bitfinex, RightBTC, Coinsuper, Bit-Z, TOPBTC and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.