Master Contract Token (CURRENCY:MCT) traded 27.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. During the last seven days, Master Contract Token has traded 11.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Master Contract Token has a total market cap of $468,682.00 and approximately $95,618.00 worth of Master Contract Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Master Contract Token token can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and Switcheo Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $281.98 or 0.02743115 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00115962 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009900 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006686 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Master Contract Token
Buying and Selling Master Contract Token
Master Contract Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Master Contract Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Master Contract Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Master Contract Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Master Contract Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Master Contract Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.