BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. BOScoin has a total market capitalization of $4.56 million and $4.99 million worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOScoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000063 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Kucoin and GDAC. During the last seven days, BOScoin has traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00056480 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 1,212,197,075 coins and its circulating supply is 865,484,705 coins. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, GDAC and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.