News stories about STM Group (LON:STM) have been trending somewhat negative recently, InfoTrie Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than 6,000 news and blog sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -5 to 5, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. STM Group earned a coverage optimism score of -1.86 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave media stories about the financial services provider an news buzz score of 10 out of 10, meaning that recent media coverage is extremely likely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted STM Group’s score:
- STM awards architectural design contract for two new Blue Line stations (masstransitmag.com)
- STMicroelectronics Q4 Profit, Revenues Top View; Sees Q1 Revenues Above Market (markets.businessinsider.com)
- STMicroelectronics Reports Q4 and FY 2019 Financial Results (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Pan-viral protection against arboviruses by activating skin macrophages at the inoculation site (stm.sciencemag.org)
- Citi eyes value in a Relx break-up, upgrades to ‘buy’ (proactiveinvestors.co.uk)
Separately, FinnCap reiterated a “corporate” rating on shares of STM Group in a report on Wednesday, November 27th.
About STM Group
STM Group Plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides various financial services in Gibraltar, Malta, Jersey, Spain, the United Kingdom, and internationally. It operates in four segments: Corporate Trustee Services, Pensions, Life Assurance, and Other Services. The company offers retirement, estate and succession planning, and wealth structuring services.
Recommended Story: Bid-Ask Spread
Receive News & Ratings for STM Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for STM Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.