Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 19th. In the last week, Orbitcoin has traded 2.7% lower against the dollar. Orbitcoin has a total market cap of $844,155.00 and approximately $47.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Orbitcoin coin can now be bought for $0.26 or 0.00003026 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.68 or 0.01196485 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00052313 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00031356 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00219255 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006818 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.35 or 0.00073228 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001816 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orbitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.