MMOCoin (CURRENCY:MMO) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 16th. One MMOCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. MMOCoin has a market cap of $293,787.00 and $6,308.00 worth of MMOCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MMOCoin has traded 6.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00051121 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 28% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 26th, 2018. MMOCoin’s total supply is 109,423,917 coins and its circulating supply is 60,605,422 coins. MMOCoin’s official website is mmocoin.pro. MMOCoin’s official Twitter account is @MMOProOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MMOCoin Coin Trading
MMOCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MMOCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MMOCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MMOCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MMOCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MMOCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.