TurtleCoin (CURRENCY:TRTL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 15th. TurtleCoin has a market capitalization of $1.48 million and approximately $726,610.00 worth of TurtleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TurtleCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, TurtleCoin has traded down 7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 43% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
TurtleCoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 9th, 2017. TurtleCoin’s total supply is 60,856,439,075 coins. The Reddit community for TurtleCoin is /r/TRTL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TurtleCoin’s official website is turtlecoin.lol. TurtleCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@turtlecoin. TurtleCoin’s official Twitter account is @_turtlecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TurtleCoin
TurtleCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TurtleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TurtleCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TurtleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TurtleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TurtleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.