Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 14th. Over the last week, Crypto Sports has traded down 50.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002527 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Crypto Sports has a market capitalization of $392,368.00 and approximately $484.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.83 or 0.00800085 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00013134 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000277 BTC.
About Crypto Sports
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 2,353,830 coins and its circulating supply is 2,185,243 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.