Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 14th. One Peercoin coin can now be bought for $0.15 or 0.00002127 BTC on major exchanges including WEX, HitBTC, Bittylicious and SouthXchange. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $3.92 million and approximately $43,970.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Peercoin has traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7,140.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $207.63 or 0.02908336 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004319 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001832 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005320 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.73 or 0.00571425 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005778 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000638 BTC.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, SouthXchange, WEX, Bitsane, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Livecoin, HitBTC, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.