INT Chain (CURRENCY:INT) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. INT Chain has a total market capitalization of $6.75 million and approximately $1.05 million worth of INT Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, INT Chain has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar. One INT Chain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0178 or 0.00000249 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Allcoin, CoinEgg and OKEx Korea.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00038422 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $508.58 or 0.07117957 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00026215 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001999 BTC.
- Tratin (TRAT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002606 BTC.
INT Chain Profile
INT Chain Coin Trading
INT Chain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, OKEx, CoinEgg, OKEx Korea and Allcoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as INT Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire INT Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase INT Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for INT Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for INT Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.