Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 14th. Over the last seven days, Binance USD has traded up 0.2% against the US dollar. Binance USD has a total market capitalization of $17.64 million and approximately $7.41 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Binance USD token can now be purchased for about $1.01 or 0.00014138 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00038407 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $509.20 or 0.07130880 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00026237 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001997 BTC.
- Tratin (TRAT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002604 BTC.
Binance USD Profile
. The official message board for Binance USD is medium.com/Paxos. Binance USD’s official website is www.paxos.com/busd.
Binance USD Token Trading
Binance USD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.