Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded up 7.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 11th. During the last week, Ether-1 has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar. Ether-1 has a total market cap of $170,430.00 and approximately $10,549.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether-1 coin can now be bought for $0.0043 or 0.00000059 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007306 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00059552 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.81 or 0.00371326 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004358 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013832 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00015238 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Ether-1 Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 39,771,881 coins. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.