Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 9th. Orbitcoin has a market capitalization of $927,567.00 and $28.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Orbitcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.29 or 0.00003848 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Orbitcoin has traded up 2.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00051434 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $51.49 or 0.00688962 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00026787 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.37 or 0.00272584 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.99 or 0.00093494 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005008 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006649 BTC.
Orbitcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official website is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.