Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 44.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 9th. During the last seven days, Cream has traded 107.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cream has a total market cap of $41,108.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cream coin can now be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and Cryptohub.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00051588 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $52.53 or 0.00697744 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00026727 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.42 or 0.00271152 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00093759 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004959 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002172 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006670 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.