Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded down 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. In the last week, Pirate Chain has traded 15.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Pirate Chain has a total market capitalization of $4.12 million and $3,421.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pirate Chain coin can now be bought for about $0.0309 or 0.00000411 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003027 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013451 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00207655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.93 or 0.01278108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027282 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119380 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Pirate Chain Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.