Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Electra coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, Cryptohub and Fatbtc. Electra has a market cap of $4.84 million and $1,726.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Electra has traded down 18.7% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000917 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinFalcon, CoinBene, Novaexchange and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.