Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Gate.io and Tux Exchange. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $272.19 million and $60.03 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $45.60 or 0.00608718 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012202 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00010306 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000525 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Poloniex, ZB.COM, CoinExchange, BtcTrade.im, Cryptohub, Upbit, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, BCEX, HitBTC, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Mercatox, Exrates, Coinbe, CoinEgg, Stocks.Exchange, C-Patex, Cryptomate, Bittylicious, Fatbtc, Instant Bitex, QBTC, C-CEX, BTC Trade UA, Livecoin, Ovis, Bit-Z, Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, CoinFalcon, Graviex, Sistemkoin, Bitbns, SouthXchange, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEx, Exmo, Tripe Dice Exchange, cfinex, Tidex, Koineks, Gate.io, Tux Exchange, Robinhood, Crex24, YoBit, BitFlip, Novaexchange, Kraken, Indodax, Bits Blockchain, Coindeal, Bitsane, BiteBTC and Coinsquare. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.