DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Over the last week, DeepOnion has traded 12.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. DeepOnion has a market capitalization of $2.47 million and $2,530.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DeepOnion coin can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002022 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Coindeal.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005038 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003986 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001409 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005850 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000880 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00054136 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, RightBTC, SouthXchange, Kucoin, Crex24, Coindeal and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.