Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Radium has traded 19% higher against the dollar. Radium has a total market cap of $1.95 million and approximately $3,193.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Radium coin can now be purchased for $0.50 or 0.00006905 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Trade By Trade and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00023560 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 43.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 44.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.