Lambda (CURRENCY:LAMB) traded 11.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Lambda has traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar. Lambda has a total market cap of $24.40 million and approximately $59.19 million worth of Lambda was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lambda token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0337 or 0.00000465 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMax, Bilaxy, Huobi and Hotbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002960 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013890 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00211751 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.39 or 0.01316956 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00027657 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00118900 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000094 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lambda’s official website is www.lambda.im. The official message board for Lambda is medium.com/@Lambdaim.
Lambda Token Trading
Lambda can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax, Huobi, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lambda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lambda should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lambda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lambda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lambda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.