Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 1.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last seven days, Expanse has traded up 11.7% against the US dollar. One Expanse coin can now be purchased for about $0.0508 or 0.00000700 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Upbit, BiteBTC and Poloniex. Expanse has a total market cap of $883,675.00 and approximately $3,615.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit, BiteBTC, Upbit and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.