Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Cream coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Cryptohub, YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, Cream has traded 11% higher against the U.S. dollar. Cream has a total market cap of $19,004.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00049550 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.87 or 0.00700699 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.95 or 0.00261011 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 39.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00019041 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00095630 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004955 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002163 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Cream Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology. The official website for Cream is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cream should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.