TOKPIE (CURRENCY:TKP) traded down 3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. TOKPIE has a market capitalization of $20,090.00 and $92.00 worth of TOKPIE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TOKPIE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including token.store and VinDAX. Over the last seven days, TOKPIE has traded up 2.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- 3DCoin (3DC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- Auxilium (AUX) traded 39.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- SwiftCash (SWIFT) traded 31% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- XDNA (XDNA) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Project Coin (PRJ) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SpectrumNetwork (SPEC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
TOKPIE Token Profile
TOKPIE Token Trading
TOKPIE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: VinDAX and token.store. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TOKPIE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TOKPIE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TOKPIE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TOKPIE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TOKPIE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.