TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. One TenX token can currently be purchased for $0.0568 or 0.00000759 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bithumb, Liqui and IDEX. In the last seven days, TenX has traded up 2.8% against the US dollar. TenX has a total market capitalization of $8.14 million and approximately $401,862.00 worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
TenX Token Profile
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), COSS, Huobi, Kyber Network, BigONE, Vebitcoin, Cryptopia, Liqui, Coinrail, IDEX, Cobinhood, BitBay, Gate.io, HitBTC, Neraex, Kucoin, Livecoin, LATOKEN, Upbit, Bittrex, OKEx, Bithumb and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TenX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.