Steem (CURRENCY:STEEM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, Steem has traded down 10% against the dollar. Steem has a total market cap of $43.19 million and $522,107.00 worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Steem coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001638 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Upbit, GOPAX and Bithumb.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7,471.54 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $214.49 or 0.02872214 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.73 or 0.00572197 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005384 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00019566 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Steem Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Steem
Steem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Huobi, Bittrex, Upbit, Binance, RuDEX, Bithumb, GOPAX and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Steem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.