Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded down 25.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on December 4th. One Social Send coin can currently be bought for $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Social Send has traded 24.4% lower against the dollar. Social Send has a market cap of $102,782.00 and approximately $107.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010807 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002905 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005855 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Social Send Coin Profile
Social Send Coin Trading
Social Send can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Social Send should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Social Send using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.