SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 4th. SmartCash has a market cap of $3.11 million and approximately $22,950.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmartCash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Braziliex, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, SmartCash has traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,463.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.37 or 0.02001702 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $213.98 or 0.02867354 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.93 or 0.00615473 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.59 or 0.00731593 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012297 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00051307 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013430 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.49 or 0.00368432 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
SmartCash Coin Trading
SmartCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.