Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001498 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Tidex, CoinExchange and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $7.58 million and $260,164.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00008255 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00045859 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00023778 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005242 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010008 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $212.06 or 0.02922024 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000340 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, CoinExchange, Tidex, Liqui and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.