Nebulas (CURRENCY:NAS) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 4th. Nebulas has a total market cap of $22.01 million and approximately $3.54 million worth of Nebulas was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Nebulas has traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar. One Nebulas coin can currently be purchased for $0.42 or 0.00005672 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BCEX, Neraex and Allcoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038642 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $552.65 or 0.07400336 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002189 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00024166 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
Nebulas Coin Trading
Nebulas can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Gate.io, Huobi, Neraex, Binance, OKEx, Allcoin and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nebulas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nebulas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nebulas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nebulas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nebulas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.