Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. Kyber Network has a total market capitalization of $33.36 million and approximately $7.15 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kyber Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002651 BTC on exchanges including GOPAX, Coinone, Zebpay and DEx.top. In the last week, Kyber Network has traded up 23.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.56 or 0.00208293 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $97.65 or 0.01307317 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027927 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119940 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Kyber Network Token Profile
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Poloniex, Tidex, Coinone, GOPAX, Cryptopia, Kyber Network, OTCBTC, Kucoin, Coinrail, IDEX, Gate.io, COSS, Mercatox, Neraex, Livecoin, Liqui, TDAX, Bithumb, Zebpay, CPDAX, OKEx, Ethfinex, DragonEX, ABCC, AirSwap, Bancor Network, CoinExchange, Coinnest, DEx.top and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.