Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Crypto.com Coin has traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Crypto.com Coin has a total market cap of $307.04 million and approximately $4.27 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto.com Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0254 or 0.00000353 BTC on popular exchanges including OceanEx, Bithumb, CoinTiger and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00039815 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $536.37 or 0.07457778 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002396 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00021423 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 85.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00021052 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Bithumb Global, CoinTiger, Bittrex, Huobi Korea, OceanEx, HitBTC, DigiFinex, Bibox, Dcoin, Upbit, DDEX, Bithumb, CPDAX, IDEX, BigONE, OKEx, KuCoin, GOPAX, Indodax, Fatbtc, Huobi Global and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.