BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 96.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 3rd. BitBay has a total market cap of $1.46 million and $37.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBay coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. During the last week, BitBay has traded down 68.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00023576 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000540 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007261 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0425 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.