AnarchistsPrime (CURRENCY:ACP) traded 80.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 4th. AnarchistsPrime has a total market cap of $365.00 and approximately $564.00 worth of AnarchistsPrime was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, AnarchistsPrime has traded 79.4% lower against the dollar. One AnarchistsPrime coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002131 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 24th, 2015. AnarchistsPrime’s total supply is 4,394,874 coins. AnarchistsPrime’s official website is www.anarchistsprime.info. AnarchistsPrime’s official Twitter account is @anarchistsprime.
AnarchistsPrime Coin Trading
AnarchistsPrime can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AnarchistsPrime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AnarchistsPrime should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AnarchistsPrime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AnarchistsPrime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AnarchistsPrime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.